Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Riley as a One Year Old
We went to Riley's one year appointment yesterday. She is growing and thinning out all at the same time, but completely healthy. 20+ pounds and 30 inches! Today she learned how to work the child latches on her dresser drawer. From there she figured out how to open all the drawers in the house. I've re-arranged all my drawers and cabinets. The lower shelves are nearly empty and the top ones are full! I'll be going out to find another solution to the latch problem next week. We've decided to take a family day trip on Friday to the Nashville Zoo and dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. I'm so excited! Thanks to everyone who helped make Riley's first birthday special! We have more stuff than that girl will ever need, but we were so glad to share that day with so many friends and family. Now we just have to decide which new outfit to wear to the zoo on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a smart girl!!! I love it!!
Remind me to rearrange my cabinets too when you and Ri come for a visit. Ri's birthday party was fab. What a beautiful little person you and Ty created ...
Love yous,
gma deb
Post a Comment