Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bad words...


Evansville Zoo

Monkey at the Grand Ole Opry

Nashville Zoo

These are some pictures from our last couple of family outings. We love to go to the Evansville Zoo and the Friday before my birthday we took Riley to the Nashville zoo and the Rainforest Cafe. This weekend we took her to the County Fair. She got to see lots of farm animals and tractors up close and is now the proud owner of three gold fish. She's learning so much every day! Riley can now point out the parts of the face when asked and, thanks to my bad day, say 'shit'. You work for weeks on words like 'grandpa' and 'puff' without it sticking. One spilled soda and one slip up later she repeats perfectly a word I didn't want her to learn. Go figure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shit. Ha! Been there. My Cutie Grandbaby Ri ... :O)

Smooches,
g/ma

Katie said...

oh SHIT, I love it!!! haha I also adore her cute little outfit. What a stylin' baby girl!!!

Ember said...

Sounds like she is growing up too fast. I love the "shit" part though!!!