Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Snow Pics and more...

I walked into the kitchen to find Riley sitting nicely at the table. Nothing wrong with that ... except I know in the back of my mind if I had walked in just a minute later she'd have been on the table. :)
We've had to take all the toys out of Riley's room while we transition into her toddler bed. Too much distraction. She does really well at night in her big bed now that I took the bed rail off. She hated that thing! She sleeps much better without it. Don't ask me to explain her logic. Instead of a bed rail she has pillows and a folded comforter padding the floor in front of her bed. Now that her toys are out of her room our entire house is one big play room. She's like a tornado!

And finally the ones the grandparents have been waiting for! Riley got to play in the snow for the first time. She loved it! We even taught her how to throw snow balls. What a fun day!








3 comments:

Katie said...

She looks like she had some fun!!!

Ember said...

OMG that's hilarious about her logic and her big girl bed. It looks like she had some fun in the snow.

Anonymous said...

Cute little pink nose ...

:O) gma