Monday, March 30, 2009

Growing

Riley is getting to be such a big girl! It seems like every time I turn around she's doing something new. She's learned to crawl on hands and knees, she's eating chunkier foods, she's drinking from a sippy full time, and now she's started pulling up on furniture! That last one's pretty scary. She got a number of bumps and bruises over the weekend. Tyler and I walked into her room this morning to find her standing with her little eyes peeking over the bed rail. I'm glad we decided to lower her crib all the way.


Riley and I are coming to town for the Lung Walk on April 18th! I emailed Tina Barnard with the American Lung Association in Collinsville. She's in charge again this year and I volunteered to help out. I'll go in at 6:30 and Riley will join me later for the walk. Our family has been touched by asthma and lung disease and I'm excited to once again be working with an organization that's fighting back. After all, these are the same people who sent me to Camp Superkids (yes, I went to asthma camp) and it was an awesome summer!

1 comment:

Katie said...

How stinkin' adorable! Time goes by way to fast!