Monday, October 20, 2008

Riley's Wish List




I have been asked for a Christmas List. Riley likes music and toys and books and clothes (please no smaller than 6-9 months). Here is a little excerpt from our wish list for ideas, but feel free to shop on your own as well!



Gogo Kidz Travelmate



Bathtime kneeler


Rocking horse or Bounce and Spin Zebra


Gate for the top of the stairs (preferably one on a hinge)



Toy Box


Flash cards with colors, shapes, and animals. These looked pretty cool.




Baby Einstein Take Along Caterpillar
A small Radio Flyer wagon (doesn't have to be in the shape of a car)


An umbrella stroller like this Mia Moda Facile Umbrella Stroller in Carbon


Some Avent trainer cups (they're compatible with our bottles)

The Summer Infant 3 Stage Super Seat
(She loves to sit up!)




A Stage 1 mealtime set
Baby's First Blocks



A humidifier


Tyler and I will be getting Riley a stationary entertainer (shhh don't tell) and maybe a convertible car seat. She may wait until after Christmas for that one. Since I'm feeling better Riley and I are off to the zoo today! I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to a brand new week!

No comments: